Laser Hair Removal Cost For Face
Laser hair removal (LHR) is one of the non-invasive techniques, in which the procedure is not involving the introduction of instruments in to the body. In this treatment the beam light (laser) is used for the removal of hair from the face. Laser hair removal procedure helps you to get rid of unwanted hair. Laser hair removal (LHR) yields the best results.
There were another hair removal methods in the market like threading, waxing etc. which are painful. LHR is totally painless and cooling therapy. Even it is applied for sensitive and dark skin types. Results of LHR can be observed with in few sessions. LHR is a painless procedure in which the results are permanent.
LHR can be done on the other body parts like legs, hands, armpits, bikini area etc. On face LHR mainly done on upper lip, lower lip, chin, side locks(cheeks), based on the clients requirement. Earlier LHR worked out for the people with dark hair and light skin, but now advanced technologies are available which can suitable for everyone (for all skin types).
Read more about Laser Hair Removal Cost in Hyderabad
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
LHR is a non-invasive technique in which highly concentrated beams of lasers are used to destroy the hair follicle from the root. Hair follicle absorbs the laser and destroy the roots to reduce the further hair growth. Laser hair removal (LHR) is totally safe and most preferred treatment for get rid of unwanted hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal (LHR) is very advisable, effective and successful method. Comparable to the saloon treatments laser hair removal is preferred one.
- Here are some reasons to choose laser hair removal
- It is absolutely painless treatment while saloon treatments are painful.
- LHR is permanently hair reduction process, in which results are permanent.
- Laser hair removal (LHR) procedure has no side effects.
- LHR is one time in investment for long run it is money saving option.
- LHR is a safe procedure for hair removal.
- Time spend on an average is up to 30 minutes or based up on the requirement.
- Saloon methods there might be chances of getting rashes and bubbles on the skin, LHR is absolutely safe.
- Laser hair removal treatment works effectively for smooth skin without any hairs.
10.Laser hair removal also helps in preventing ingrowth hair.
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost For Face
The average cost of laser hair removal starts from 2000 RS per session. Price various on different factors like density of hair, type of skin, texture of hair, depends on laser type etc. The sessions require 4 to 6 sessions done on every month, or depends up on the hair growth which is suggested by the doctor. Laser hair removal is a cosmetic procedure so that it cannot be covered by insurance. After the procedure get done you can able to get back to the work. Cost depends upon the experience of the doctor and the place of the clinic. Reputed clinics offers various packages. For example, full face hair removal packages include areas like upper lip, lower lip, chin, cheeks and lower face, not only for the face there were packages for other parts of the body. Each package costs differ from each other. Even full body hair removal packages are available clints may choose based up on their requirement.
Factors Which Influence Cost of Laser Hair Removal
- Plenty of factors that influence the cost of laser hair removal procedure such as treatment may vary for individual to individual.
- Based up on number of sessions requires some requires 6 to 8 sessions, these are based up on the hair growth, length, thickness.
- Based on the targeted areas when compare to the upper lip chest, legs cost higher as upper lip is very some area when compare to the legs.
- Depend on the texture of the hair (hair type).
- Type of laser machines also affects the cost.
- Hair colour, skin tone were another factors which affect the cost of the laser hair removal.
- Cost may vary to men and women.
- Qualified doctors perform laser hair removal (based on the experience) also effect the cost.
Procedure of Laser Hair Removal On The Face
Laser hair removal procedure starts with cleaning your face with a cleanser and remove unwanted hair with the laser by applying moisturizer and numbing gel might be applied to the required areas. They will give goggles to cover your eyes, hair will be covered. Practitioner will aim the targeted area with the laser and also apply cooling gel which helps for cooling effect as the laser is hot. There will be prickling sensation when the laser shots given, you can smell slightly the sent burnt hair. It will take 15-20 minutes for the face as it is the smallest area.
If you have a concern of facing excess hair, consult an experienced dermatologist today at your nearest skin and hair clinic and find out which laser hair removal procedures and packages are suitable for your skin type and within your budget which will give you the good results.