THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND LASER HAIR REMOVAL
So you’re simply thinking that how lasers operate. Why does the hair that has been treated by lasers never regrow? Whenever laser light radiation is delivered across skin with undesirable hairs, it stimulates underlying black follicles (hair roots), that are essential for promoting cell growth and effectively anchoring those hairs towards the skin. Just the black substance (hair follicle) absorbs the laser beam, therefore the epidermis all around the black follicle is unaffected. Because after laser destroys the hair follicle, its ability to develop hair diminishes, and in about six appointments, it is fully damaged and no longer can regrow hair. As a result, individuals will indeed be left with absolutely beautiful skin after the procedure.
- Firstly, a complete shave with a clean razor blade is performed on the body portion with undesired hairs. When lasers are used without trimming or with an even modest hair, such as 1mm, the performance is reduced because the energy of the laser is transferred primarily either by hair along the outside of the skin instead of the follicles (the root of the hair). In a conclusion, it’s critical to thoroughly shave the entire region for improved outcomes plus lasers efficiency.
- To establish an appropriate regularity advised by an expert dermatologist, each cleaned shaved region is indicated for developing portions like densely populated hair growth area, medium density hair growth area, and so on. An increased power laser is required for thick hair growth areas, whereas a lesser energy laser is required for low-density areas. Choosing the appropriate frequency is crucial, for a very good intensity laser may damage the skin, although a very lower power laser may not kill the follicle.
- Just after labeling, a freezing solution is put to that same region where lasers will be used. The treatment would be comfortable, thanks to the use of a freezing solution.
- The client would then be instructed to put on an eye patch to shield their eyes from laser radiation. A lasers operator or nursing assistant must also wear protective eyewear to safeguard the eyes against laser beams that may accidentally enter the eyes.
- The expert or qualified therapist would then adjust its appropriate frequency and begin the radiation treatment. Whenever the experts raise the intensity or modify the area of the body, they ask the person to evaluate the discomfort on a 5-point scale to ensure that the discomfort is limited as well as the effectiveness is good.
- The freezing solution is removed just after lasers have been completed. Lotions to relieve blistering and irritation were administered. Sunscreen can also be used to keep the skin protected from the sun’s rays. The eye shield is going to be taken off. There would be a small amount of redness in the region where the laser was used, which will fade in 6 to 1 day.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL FOR MEN
Because lasers perform on both men and women, males can now get rid of unsightly body hair as well. Men are increasingly opting towards full-body hair removal these times. Although some people do not want their arm hairs removed, others request beard trimming, which is becoming increasingly fashionable amongst young people.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL FOR WOMEN
Every woman these days wants to have beautiful skin and despises those body hairs that prevent them from showing it. Females, generally, seek to somehow get rid of undesirable hairs on their faces, particularly on the upper lip, forearms, and legs. Many begin with a single part of the body and eventually choose for full-body laser treatment. Women can indeed wear strapless, backless, tight jeans, or any other outfit they like following laser removal.
Read more about – How Much Does Full Body Laser Hair Removal Cost?
LASER HAIR REMOVAL COST IN BANGALORE
The term “full-body laser treatments hair removal” refers to the eradication of undesirable hairs from every portion of the body. Face, chest, shoulders, hands, thighs, armpits, or pubic region are commonly affected. Furthermore, several individuals prefer hairs between those their brows gone completely, others want hairs on their ears completely removed, and would rather have a decent beard and mustache form and just want hairs eliminated in undesired regions, and so on.
The cost for the same is mentioned below in the table.
Package Price Sessions
Half Body (Upper and Lower) 24999 6
Face Package 17999 6
Hands Package 24999 6
Legs Package 26999 6
Bikini 19999 6
Under Arm 17999 6
Chest 17999 6
Back 23999 6
Full Body Laser Hair Removal 39999 6
ADVANTAGES OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- Permanent: Unlike some other hair removal treatments such as paraffin, pulling, plucking, trimming, or razors, laser treatment provides a long-term treatment to unsightly body hair.
- Pain-free: You may be familiar with the discomfort of waxes, plucking, and trimming. The great news would be that lasers cause very minimal discomfort.
- Time Convenience: Since it is everlasting, visitors would save all or most of the precious hours that would otherwise be spent cleaning, plucking, trimming, and so on.
- Very Economical: Take into account the cost of waxes each occasion undesired hairs regrow, then include the expense of transportation to and from for such 5 years, and then you’ll be shocked just at differences! The cost of laser treatment always seems to be justified.
- Safe: Laser treatment is a safe process with really no known negative impacts. Permanent hair eradication technique that is 100% safe.
It’s completely natural to have body hair, and that it’s entirely up to you whether or not you want to get rid of it. Give it your best shot to choose if as well as how long you would like to eradicate your hair.
Contrary to popular opinion, there are no 100% permanent hair eradication methods. But if you want to look forward to a perfect guide, where your comfort and benefits are kept on a priority, you should visit choose.clinic which will guide you to the best hair removal clinic and which clinic suits you the best.
For more details, you can freely WhatsApp us on 636 636 3333 to know more exciting offers!