Just imagine your life free of acne scars. It will create a significant impact on your routine life and will raise your self-esteem. Acne scars on your face can cause a severe effect on your self-confidence. You might have tried all the possible ways like natural home remedies, medicines, makeup, etc. to cover the scars but nothing seems working. For men, the effects of acne scars can be even more harmful. For those who want a permanent solution to this problem and want relief, Acne Scar Laser Treatment is the best solution.
What are Acne Scars?
Acne scars differ in texture and color compared to the surrounding skin. They occur when the infection due to acne infects the deep layers of the skin, causing swelling. Even when the pimple disappears, the skin does not get cured due to which the pit or depression marks on the skin’s surface. Some scars may be due to injuries or irritation, whereas acne is the most common cause of facial scars. They steal the appeal of skin and often produce swelling. There are different ways in which acne damage your skin – the extent of acne scars requires a lot of treatment.
Types of Acne Scars
Acne scar treatment depends on your skin type. There are different types of scars as mentioned below
• Rolling scars
• Keloidal scars
• Ice-pick scar
• Boxcar scars
1) Rolling Scars: This type of scars causes depressions like rolling or wave, otherwise the healthy looking skin. Rolling scars are different from boxer scars, in which they are not rapidly defined. The skin itself looks uneven and crispy.
2) Keloidal Scars or Hypertrophic Scars: Keloidal scars are raised, firm marks that move above the surface of the skin. Due to acne, hypertrophic traces are found mostly on the torso, especially in men, but they can be anywhere on the body. Hypertrophic trails are more common after deep wounds or trauma.
3) Boxcar Scars: Boxer marks are circular or oval depressions with vertical sides. Compared to Ice Pick Scars, Boxer’s scars give the skin an uneven, padded look.
4) Ice-pick Scars: The traces of taking ice are deep, very narrow scales which spread to the dermis. The skin appears as ice cubes, or sharp tools have pierced it. Skin traces make a small, thin, and deep hole in the skin. Some can look like big, open holes.
Acne Scar Treatment
Reason for acne is never, but everyone wants to get rid of acne scars. Thanks to the advanced technology, today there are many options available to remove skin acne and blemishes. Dermatologists suggest going to laser for laser acne scars treatment these days to get rid of.
It is a very well-known fact for everyone that these days laser helps to remove acne scars. That is why doctors are mostly suggesting this method these days, until and unless it fails. Laser treatment is an accepted treatment for supplementing other processes.
Whenever the skin holes are in the plugging mode, acne comes out of the skin as excessive oil and hence the dead cells cannot be. This creates a situation in which the germs grow, and there is a lot of irritation on the skin. The best treatment for laser also works by killing these microbes and by contracting the sebaceous organs.
When it comes to removing acne marks, laser treatment is the most reliable solution. The treatment works to stimulate the production of new skin cells by either intense pumping light into the skin or removing the outer layer of the skin surface or covering damaged skin cells.
How do laser treatments for scars work?
Laser scar treatments don’t make scar vanish. Instead, they’re intended to create an injury appear to be less visible.
After skin injury, the body starts the process of repairing a wound. A scab develops on the surface of injury to protect the injury from germs and infections, and then ultimately drops off. Sometimes, the skin beneath the scalp has the same color as the remainder body. Though it depends upon the depth of the injury, a scar oftentimes stays after a scab tumbles off.
Scars may get light or fade away with time. But some scars become permanent, and then laser treatment can be used to remove the outer layer of the damaged skin surface. These treatments smooth the skin to improve skin tone and appearance of the scars. These lasers are used to target blood vessels in scar tissue. It is also used to reduce redness. To incite the regeneration of new skin cells, it can also enter the surface of the skin.
How much Acne Scar Laser Treatment Cost in Hyderabad?
All the laser treatments are cosmetic, and these are effective and safe procedures. The price range may vary and depends upon different factors such as
1) Size of the scar
2) Number of scars that need treatment
3) Now of times laser treatment you will need
Read more about Laser Treatment for Acne Scars in Hyderabad
Remember that some stubborn scars may not be removed in one treatment and may require additional treatment to get desired results. You will need to pay for the laser treatment each time you intend to get the laser treatment.
Sometimes Acne scar laser treatment may cost you heavy, so it is always advised to consult a doctor before proceeding with the scar laser treatment. One will have to pay a consultation fee but it can save your time and money, and a professional skin expert can give better advice.
Laser treatment for Acne Scars
Laser treatment is the best and fastest method to remove and treat acne scars. It helps in treating the hyperpigmentation which is left behind when acne heals. It helps treat inflammatory acne as well. Laser treatment is a new technique that has surrounded the dermatological world with a storm. It is used to treat many skin conditions such as acne, scars, fine lines and wrinkles; lasers have been considered to be an excellent remedy for brown spots and dark skin areas. If you are suffering from skin issues or just worried about your acne scars, then laser treatment is the best option for you.
Laser treatment is a friendly treatment, and one does need zero recovery time. There can be some warm feeling in the treatment spots, but the soreness will go in just a few days. Laser treatment involves mild swelling and redness which can be covered by gentle makeup and you can resume your work in a day after the procedure. You will need to take post laser treatment precautions for effective results as recommended by the dermatologist. You don’t have to overly cautious about your treatment and can adapt your routine from very next day. There are many myths about the laser treatment, but if you have any doubt or query, it is always better to ask your expert who is providing you skin laser treatment.
Side effects of Acne Scar Laser Treatment
Laser acne scar treatment usually involves temporary oozing of pain, swelling, redness, and skin with mild side effects. These effects typically decrease within a few days. It is particularly important to limit the risk of the sun during this time
Precautions to take before going for Acne Scar Laser Treatment
These are some precautions that one should consider before starting the acne scar laser treatment to achieve the best results.
1) Avoid contact with sunlight: The area in which treatment should be done should not be exposed to the sun. UV rays make area redder and can irritate the skin, so at least after applying the sunscreen of SPF 30, leave in the sun.
2) No scrubbing or scratches: After getting the skin laser, time is needed to heal. Do not try to rub, scratch or pick up the skin don’t use skin care products which are harsh and abrasive. Also, don’t scrub or shave the area. Always keep your skin dry and sponge harshly. Simply pat the skin dry gently with a soft towel.
3) Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel helps in fixing the area by hydrating the skin. Its elements help in stimulating the process. To keep the area moist, apply aloe gel in the treated area several times a day.
4) Pre-treatment: Avoid exposure to chemical peels and skin seven to ten days before laser treatment. These negatively affect your skin response to laser treatments. To remove laser hair, it is important to not remove hair by waxing, waxing, plucking, or threading four weeks before treatment.
5) Put cold Tea/Ice bags: On the treated area, a stinging sensation can be found. Apply cool tea/ice bags or put cold damp cloth in the area for instant relief
Acne scar laser treatment can seem to be a bit expensive, but it is a permanent solution. You can get rid of your acne scar, pimples and blemishes permanently and can get your confidence back. There are no harmful side effects of the treatment and can get you relief from those unwanted scars. It is worth investing in Acne scar laser treatment.