In today’s hustle-bustle & hectic world, there is no time for us to look at our health. People are giving very little time to think about their eating habits like – Why to eat and what to eat? While conducting the online survey, the most common answers people polled for the question “Why to Eat?” is – We are tired, hungry, or stomach was rumbling. In addition to this, some people also polled their answers as they will eat when they feel sad and happy. Knowing what to eat and why to eat is the root cause of our weight issues. Our eating habit is the one and the only thing that decides whether we should look like obese or slender. In this article, we are going to take about Obesity and the Obesity treatments in Hyderabad.
Try These Tips: How to Lose Weight Quickly in 30 Days
Shocking Facts on Obesity
- More than one-third of adults in the United States are obese.
- Obesity affects 1 in 6 children in the United States.
- Obesity is linked to more than 60 chronic diseases.
- Obese cause more deaths than being underweight.
It’s really shocking and heartbreaking to read the facts on obesity. Are you worried about your weight? Thinking about whether you are obese or not? Let me show you the way to find out your BMI Index, which will show you whether you are obese or not.
The formula to calculate the BMI Index is: BMI = kg/m2 where kg is a person’s weight in kilograms and m2 is their height in meters squared. For most adults, a BMI of:
- 18.5 to 24.9 means you’re a healthy weight
- 25 to 29.9 means you’re overweight
- 30 to 39.9 means you’re obese
- 40 or above means you’re severely obese
Treatment for Overweight and Obesity
The best way to treat obesity and overweight is to eat healthily and reduce calorie intake and also the most important thing is – doing simple exercises regularly. Moreover, follow the simple tips & tricks given below for better results:-
- Eat a balanced and healthy calorie-controlled diet. To plan a dietary menu, it’s advised to get help from any of the Weight Loss Management Health Professional such as Dietician.
- Do simple exercises such as fast walking, jogging, tennis for 150-300 minutes a week and swimming for 2hrs per week.
- Eat very slowly and avoid situations like where you know that you will be tempted to eat more calorie-rich food or overeat
- Drink more water, as it helps you to eat less even you are hungry
In case, if the lifestyle changes and eating habits don’t bring any results and don’t help you lose weight, then you can consider Obesity treatments.
This surgery includes different types of operation which makes the required changes to your digestive system which will help you to lose weight. You can consider this as an option if you are facing extreme obesity or body weight. If you have type 2 diabetes, sleeping issues, or any other problem due to obesity, then you can choose Bariatric Surgery at lower levels of obesity.
To know more about this Obesity treatment in Hyderabad, you can choose the right medical practitioner or dietician from ChooseClinic! Look Slim, and Charming by getting the best body contouring or obesity treatment in Hyderabad!